Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Let's GO Already...

I finished my last exam THREE weeks ago.  I returned from a vacation at my parents house in Florida TEN days ago.  I still have THREE days until I leave for my Olympic adventure.

I'm trying to pack up my life here in Utah, deciding what I will need (want) over the next 3 months.  I feel like I am just going to take everything!  Most of my clothes are already in suitcases, but I feel like I have so much left to do, most of which can't really be done until the last day.  Basically, I am in limbo!  I have time to get all of these things done but its futile to pack it up now just to unpack it the next day.  I'm also getting nervous about leaving my apartment for so long.  I have friends coming to check on it and get my mail for me but it just makes me anxious (I've probably been watching too much Criminal Minds or something)...

I am so excited to get going on my work too.  I think that is what makes this time drag on, I am really excited about the work that I am going to get to do and the experience that I am going to gain through this summer!  Hopefully the rest of the week will go by quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment