Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Incline

I promised that I would post about the Incline, and that was over a week ago, sorry about that!  I am going to preface this post with a disclaimer: I only did half the incline...  I know LAME but I literally thought I was going to puke and one of the guys in my department was proud of me for even attempting it after the weekend of fun the interns had.

We started out with a pretty good pace, but after a little but I started counting stairs.  Making myself do 20 stairs at a time and then 10, and then just taking one step at a time.  By the halfway mark I was feeling a little lightheaded (the air is thinner up there) and my legs were protesting very loudly!  Three of us decided to take the bail out trail and head back to the car.  Needless to say, the trail down was fantastic!  Here are some of the pictures I took...

The girls before the trip up...

Yes, that is the trail going straight up!

The view from where we bailed!

Rachie and Katie my fellow bailers :)

So beautiful!

Headed down

No comments:

Post a Comment